Our accommodation units meet all the requirements imposed by the General Directorate of Health, to provide you with all the security during your stay. We are certified with the Clean & Save distinction, attributed by Turismo de Portugal
Portugal has a low rate of contagion and spread of the Covi-19 virus, however there are still some preventive measures in place
Our guarantee is:
- Leave a minimum time interval between the check out of one guest and check in of another to perform a correct cleaning with the airing of the spaces
- Perform cleaning, sanitization and maintenance of apartments | rooms | suites, following the recommended standards
- In contact with customers, as well as in the cleaning and maintenance of the apartments, all employees are protected and disinfect their hands beforehand - If during the stay any guest is diagnosed with infection and therefore has to be quarantined in the accommodation, we will be available to support you during that time.
- All our employees are regularly submitted to a Covid-19 screening PCR test
The guest must guarantee:
- Can only access the apartment | Rooms | Suites, registered guests at check-in.
- On the date of entry into the apartment, none of the occupants is aware of being infected by COVID-19
- During the stay if any of the guests is diagnosed or symptoms of being infected may occur, you must immediately inform the general health department 808 24 24 24, and then inform us by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org, so that in the accommodation unit, the appropriate contingency measures are adopted.
- At check out, you must leave the apartment in acceptable conditions of cleaning, allowing the correct cleaning and sanitization to be carried out.
- In common areas and access to the building, rooms or apartments, you should always keep your physical distance, use a mask and disinfect your hands at the entrance